Choosing any level of home care provider or care facility can be overwhelming. Care Managers at Accountable Aging Care Management (AACM) can help reduce this anxiety and confusion by consulting with you as to eldercare, health care and Medicare issues, counseling as to estate planning and social security options, and referring our clients to (1) home health care and personal assistance agencies, (2) eldercare facilities along the full spectrum of care and (3) a multitude of other services.
To make sure your business is included in our referral list, we invite you to
join a special program called "Accountable Partners." Accountable Partners
enables us to better serve our clients by providing up-to-date and in-depth
information on those agencies, service providers and facilities in our service
area that may be beneficial to our clients.
There is no cost to participate in the program, and we don't accept referral
fees from any of the service providers, facilities or agencies with whom we work.
By completing the Profile you will be on equal footing with any other service provider we recommend
that has completed a Profile. The design of the Profile is to facilitate an apples-to-apples comparison.
While we continue to meticulously research all providers we recommend, this resource
deepens our familiarity with the available service providers in Central and South Texas.
Please note, if it is applicable for your agency, you will be able to fill out more than one
type of questionnaire (for example PAS and Medicare Home Health) using the same registration information.
If you serve the eldercare community, become an "Accountable Partner" today. We look
forward to working with you.
Reasons an agency should complete an Accountable Partner profile:
- As a participant in the aging network, brochures say the same thing. Accountable Partners gives a firm an opportunity to distinguish their firm.
- Our team shares the profile information with clients and families and the profile gives the family some quality information upon which to make a decision.
- Our team will still recommend companies that have not provided a profile, but the profile provides more comprehensive information.
- Our team works hard to keep up on all the specialties and other unique characteristics of the agencies we recommend, but the profile provides details we may not know or may not remember.
- Changes/enhancements to service offerings can be updated in the profile and shared with our team.
- The profile shares the uniqueness and extra efforts in areas that families value, but are not aware of such as frequency of supervision, extensive background checks, efforts at matching clients and caregivers, extensive training, specializations, unique services etc.